There are different types of games in live casino games. The other day we talked about the description of the live casino baccarat game. Now we will talk about the explanation of the live casino roulette game. So before you try to play this game, it’s a good idea to know what this roulette game is.
Roulette is a live casino game that uses a small circle or wheel as a playing medium. While baccarat uses playing cards, roulette uses a small table with a wheel. The rule in this game is to decide which number on the board is the wheel, and if the wheel spins and stops at the number we specify, we will be the winner.
This roulette game has two types: roulette with a small wheel with 37 rows of numbers and 38 rows of numbers. In roulette 37, this number has a line starting with 036, and in roulette 38, the number begins with 00.036, but in Indonesian roulette games, the number 37 is used, in the roulette with a row of numbers 38, there is rarely a second hand.
There are game rules in this roulette game that you must understand to be able to play this game. First, regarding the practices of this game:
- Players make chip bets on the alternate numbers they need.
- When the player finishes placing, the dealer starts the game by spinning the roulette wheel.
- On the spinning wheel of the roulette wheel, the dealer crushes the small ball upside down.
- If the dealer has rolled the ball, the player cannot replace it. This rule can be called the time the player puts in position and can be resumed later when the wheel has stopped spinning or has turned after that.
- If the roulette wheel stops on the number indicated by the ball when you place it, you are entitled to win, and the dealer pays your winnings.
Several types of bets in the Live Casino Roulette game:
- Straight up: Place a bet with one of the numbers as a player alternative.
- Split bet: Place a bet with two numbers at once in one chance.
- Street bet: Make a bet with three numbers at once in one bet.
- Corner bet: Place a bet with four digits at once in one chance.
- Line bet: Make a bet with six numbers at once in one bet.
- Column bet: Place a bet with six numbers at once, but the alternative is in the column.
- Dozen bet: Place a bet with 12 numbers at once, but the choice must be in the 1st12, 2nd12, or 3rd column.
- Bet color: Place a bet with 18 numbers at once, but the alternative is in the red or black column.
- Even or Odd: Placing a bet with 18 digits is even or odd, but the option is in the column that says EVEN or ODD.
- HI or Lo: Place a bet with 18 numbers in a row SMALL or BIG starting from the number 118.
The calculation of the payout in the game of roulette depends on the winnings you find. Here is an example of a roulette payout:
- Straight bet pays 35 times if you win.
- Split Bet pays 17x if you win.
- Street bet pays 11x if you win.
- Corner bet pays 8x if you win.
- Line bet is paid five times if you win.
- Column bet pays 2x if you win.
- Dozen bet pays 2x if you win.
- Bet color is paid once if you win.
- Even or odd pays 1x if you win.
- Hi or lo, pay 1x time when you win.
This is information about the casino roulette game. Hopefully, this article can help those of you who still don’t understand the live casino roulette game.